Crewsaver recreational liferafts feature the most advanced specifications on the market today.
Three models – for coastal, under 24-hour ocean and over 24-hour ocean use – are available in sizes to accommodate 4-12 people. The 24-hour models (such as the model pictured here) are Lloyds Class ISO Approved. A 12-year fabric and seam warranty and an extended service period of three years reduce ongoing maintenance costs.
• High volume water pockets to ensure maximum stability when inflated
• Simple to close canopy is manufactured to the highest SOLAS standards, providing added protection from the elements
• Semi-rigid boarding ramp allows for quick, easy and safe boarding
• Interior lifelines help occupants stabilize themselves during heavy seas
• Exterior pressure relief valves ensure excess CO2 is not released into the liferaft
• Greater than 24 hour liferafts include a waterproof buoyant and sealed grab bag, packed inside the liferaft
• Two packaging options: weather-resistant valise or a tough, lightweight low profile container.
More info: crewsaver.com
Survitec Group – 11070 Cabot Commerce Circle – Jacksonville, FL 32226 USA