Skill Level: Easy
Prep Time: 10 Minutes Cook
Time: 10 Minutes
1 3/4 tsp. Paprika, 1 tsp. Dried Oregano, 1/4 tsp. Salt, 1/4 tsp. Black Pepper, 2 tbsp. Olive Oil, Fresh Grouper Fillets (4 oz. portions)*, Fresh Baked Slider Rolls
*Substitute with any white, flaky fish.
Combine first four ingredients in a small bowl. Brush fillets with olive oil and rub both sides with seasoning mixture. Grill for three minutes on each side and enjoy!
Sweet & Spicy Coleslaw
- 1/3 cup Greek Yaogurt (plain)
- 3 tbsp. Lime Juice (fresh squeezed)
- 1 tsp. Honey
- 1 Serrano Pepper (seeded, finely chopped)
- 2 cups Cabbage/Carrot Coleslaw (prepackaged)
- 1 cup Fresh Cilantro (chopped)
Combine yogurt, lime juice, honey and pepper in medium bowl. Add cabbage and cilantro, toss well to coat.