Jacksonville Fishing Report: Live Pogies and 3 gallons of dead ones in the “GOT CHUM” chum chopper on the JETTYWOLF.
Check out our “TAKE YOUR GAL, FISHING!” video, here.
Brought in the Redbass. Along with some serious “ass handers” that’ll eat what ever ya got.
Wanted a super Blacktip Shark on the “HDT” – heavy duty tackle. But only had 2 hook-ups. One behind the shrimp boats.
And one on the inside of the North Jetty. The rest went for the “L.T.” – Light tackle, and of course we couldn’t do much about it when they ate the bait.
It was H-O-T at 9:30am even though the National Weather Service said we set a new record LOW at 68 at sunrise, versus the average temp of 74. Whooooopeeee!
We never felt it.
A SIMPLE, HEADS UP:
- DO NOT WAIT TILL THE LAST SECOND TO RESERVE YOUR DAY.
- DO IT WHEN YOU’RE AT HOME! BEFORE YOU EVEN LEAVE YOUR HOUSE TO COME TO
- J-VILLE. PLANNING IS A BIG PART OF FISHING LIFE.
- I HAVE EMAIL & A WEBSITE. YOU’RE ON MY DAILY REPORTS BLOG PAGE RIGHT NOW.
- LIKE PUTTING ON SUN SCREEN…”DO IT AT HOME, NOT WHEN IT’S TIME TO FISH.”
Capt. Dave Sipler