Atlas Boat Works, established in 1986, got its name by building quality, Downeast-style boats. The company currently offers these Downeast models: Acadia 25 inboard/outboard configurations, Pompano 21/23 inboard/outboard configurations, the Acadia 21/21E outboard/ inboard models and the Atlas 23F, a center console model.
This spotlight is focused on the Atlas 23F. At its core, this is a true West Coast workhorse designed to deliver simplistic form, fit and function to any fisherman, from weekend warrior to seasoned guide. Drafting a mere 10 inches lightly loaded, it can patrol the flats and traverse bays with ease.
The hull is designed to capture those timeless lines of the past while utilizing the latest innovative materials and construction methods. Built with 100% composite materials (no wood), Atlas’ clients can be assured their boat will endure many years on the water. This also creates resale value that is one of the best in the space.
OK, sounds interesting, but what about the layout? The designers at Atlas have worked hard dialing in the deck design to offer maximum space in a compact form. A large open platform provides space and comfort while also maintaining the signature stability and fishability that Atlas is known for.
If you’re looking to take things a step further, Atlas’ popular flat-deck layout can be customized in a variety of ways, including a custom deck hatch arrangement with three or five hatches. There are also a number of casting deck and tower arrangements possible. The company’s standard center console, bilge access and the 38-gallon livewell/ leaning post were configured for hassle-free maintenance and upgrades.
We like the Atlas 23F, and we think you will, too. Check out this list of features, both standard and optional. If you want to learn more, go to www.atlasboatworks.com or check out www.acadia25.com for the Downeast models.
Weight: 2,500 lbs. with 150hp
Draft: 9-9.5” with 150HP
Max Fuel: 62 Gallons
- 100% composite construction
- 5-year structural hull warranty
- Two-tone hull color of your choice
- Center console with forward access locking hatch and rear-tilting helm box
- Color matching for center console and livewell/leaning post
- 3 floor hatches (5 max)
- 65-Liter YETI cooler/seat with tie-downs
- 38-gallon livewell/leaning post with integrated toe kick, highspeed pickup, transom overflow
- 62-gallon aluminum fuel tank, EPA-rated fuel system, epoxy-coated
- LED gunnel courtesy lighting
- Dual battery bank with on/off selector switch
- Uflex hydraulic steering system
- Porta Bracket Hydraulic Motor Mount (Rated 200HP Max)
- Lenco trim tabs
- Rule 1100GPH bilge pump
- Shurflo® Bait Sentry Magnetic Drive Livewell Pump
- Gemlux® stainless-steel steering wheel, flush-mount cleats, chocks, latches, hinges, cup holders and rod holders
- Taco Metals flush-mount rub rail LED running lights\
- ½ tower, ¾ tower, T-top
- Forward casting deck 3- or 5-deck hatch layout
- Minimalist console (small footprint console to maximize deck space)
- Fore and aft trolling motor
- Power-pole single or double (transom mount or porta-bracket mount)
- SeaDek or Marine Mat marine decking