Spend a few minutes speaking with Larry Bonadeo, and you’ll quickly learn what sets his spectacular handcrafted boats apart from the competition. Bonadeo focuses on the conception and manufacture of custom mid-size open-fish boats built one at a time, by hand. The illustrious vessels his team unveils include composite designs combining the finest components with stimulating lines. The 34FS (forward seating) is just that; designed with conceptual ideas from the intended owner through finalization with the naval engineer/designer. From the moment the keel is laid the builder customizes the platform to the owners exacting specifications, resulting in a custom platform of uncompromised quality with exquisite finish work – one that includes innovative ideas and accessible systems for ease of maintenance. Like all Bonadeo boats, the 34FS is constructed by sandwiching core-cell composite foam coring between layers of Kevlar, E-glass and carbon fiber, and bonding the layers with high-quality epoxy resin. The result is a stronger, lighter and faster platform capable of efficiently handling nearly anything Mother Nature throws her way while providing her passengers with one of the softest rides in the sea! The Bonadeo 34FS is truly a mini-yacht built to last from the keel up with cambered decks, longitudinal stringers and structural bulkheads for superior strength, stiffness and integrity, a central drainage system and separate pump room. Make no mistake; this is not your ordinary center console. Bonadeo Boatworks, 772.463.7447, www.bonadeoboatworks.com
- 54 MPH Top Speed/Positive Buoyancy
- Custom Teak Helm/Integral Engine Bracket
- Spacious Console w/Electric Head/Exotic Wood Cabinets & Flooring
- Pumps, Batteries, & Machinery Housed In Easily Accessible Pump Room
- Finished Bilges & Compartments/Stainless Steel Hardware
- Forward Seating
- Fresh & Saltwater Washdown
- (2) 2,000 GPH Bilge Pumps w/High Alarms
- (4) ODYSSEY Batteries/Battery Charger
- Custom Leaning Post
- (3) Custom Tackle Centers
- QL Trim Tabs
- Teak Pod, Covering Boards & Toe Rail
- Hard Top w/Integrated Running Lights
- EZ2CY Enclosure
- Recessed Electronics Display
- Electric Panel w/Spark Suppression Enclosure
- LED Gunwale & Spreader Lights
- Racor Fuel Filters
- Hydraulic Steering
- Stainless Rub Rail/Fortress Anchor
- Ice Machine/Hydraulic Electronics Box
- Teak Deck/Below Deck Rod Storage
- Alpine Stereo w/JL Audio Speakers
- Garmin Electronics Package
- OCEAN LED Underwater Lights
- Remote Spotlight
Fuel Capacity 325 gal.
Water 60 gal.
Waste 9 gal.
Fishbox 520 qt.
Standard Power Twin 300 HP Mercury Verado