Livorsi’s new 975 billet trim tabs are ideal for triple, quad, and quint applications. The cutaway on these tabs is more aggressive than the Livorsi 950 as well as the transom plate width, which gains another 2 inches. This reduction will gain you 3 inches per side, or a total of 6 inches overall to clear props and minimize cavitation for engine cooling.
The 6” gained allows additional motor clearance for narrow transom boats. It also allows for greater motor separation improving propeller bite. It makes maneuvering while docking easier.
- Available with 4 or 6 inch underwater LED lights
- Available in 11 powder coat colors and private labeling
- Mil-Spec hard coat anodized topped with a powder coat finish to prevent corrosion
- For triple, quad, and quint applications for better prop clearance
- Electronic models are compatible with NMEA 2000® compliant systems, Mercury VesselView® or Livorsi LED Indicators.
- The electronic IP68 sensor plugs directly to Livorsi’s LED Position Indicator
- Tabs are CNC machined from billet aluminum, no casting
- Livorsi transom plates are much smaller for adjustability in pockets.
- All hinge pins and hardware are 316 stainless steel
- Adjustable transom angles without the use of special tools
- Hydraulic cylinders are designed for 1500 PSI working pressure with dual seals
- These cylinders may be serviced
- Five anodes for complete saltwater protection
Trim Tab Kits include:
- Two billet tabs
- Two pumps
- Mounting hardware
- Thru hull fittings
- Stainless steel braided hoses are purchased separately. Four hoses are needed for one kit, two per cylinder.