Capt. Mike discusses the fundamentals of nighttime swordfishing. Although trends are leaning towards daytime swordfishing. In this Nighttime Swordfish Seminar, we discuss fishing for swordfish at night and how it can prove to be a less expensive, more effective fishing tactic.
Swordfish Behavior Explained
– Understanding how Swordfish operate from sunset to sunrise is the key to success
– What you need to know about the phases of the moon and how that affects these amazing creatures
Setting The Spread
– How to and why to set up multiple rods to maximize your odds
– Best depths for nighttime swordfishing
Terminal Tackle Talk
– Wind-ons leader pros and cons
– Should you use lights? What are your choices
– Getting the right hooks
– Floats exposed and explained
Best Bait for Swordfish
– Catching live bait and why
– The options on rigged bait and advantages
Fighting and beating Big Fish plus so much more.
The Nighttime Swordfish Seminar was hosted at the Chaos Fishing store in Pompano Beach Florida. They are located at 4301 North Federal Highway, Pompano Beach, Florida. To watch other seminars, click here. This seminar was presented by Captain Mike Genoun, Florida Sport Fishing magazine editor & Florida Sport Fishing TV host with guest speakers.