Announcing the launch of North Rip Sportfishing Boats. This sleek center console dubbed NR21 features a deep V with 20° of transom deadrise. Combining elegant sheer, innovative bow flair and eye-catching tumblehome, this is a bona fide pocket battlewagon with the bold lines of a classic Carolina beauty. The aggressive entry delivers a smooth ride to get you out and back with speed, safety and efficiency. It’s also built to handle the rough stuff. With a 20-year hull warranty this may very well be the last 21-footer you ever buy. North Rip, 401.247.3000, northripboats.com
- SCRIMP™ Resin Infusion Lamination Process
- Corecell™ Structural Foam
- 180 Gallon Forward Fishbox
- 20 Gallon Port & Starboard Fishboxes
- Leaning Post w/Under Cushion Storage
- 65 Quart Yeti Cooler
- Custom Hull Color/Boot Stripe/Non-Skid
- T-Top w/Rod Holders
- 20 Gallon Livewell
- QL Marine Trim Tabs
- Dual Axle Trailer w/Brakes
Weight 2,400 lbs.
Max HP 200
Fuel Capacity 90 gal.
Transom Deadrise 20°
*Model shown may include optional features.