Capt. Mike reveals the most important fundamentals needed to be successful when high speed trolling for wahoo in this Wicked Winter Wahoo Seminar. Learn the in’s and out’s of trolling for Wahoo in South Florida and The Bahamas.
Fishing in South Florida vs. Bahamas
– Where to go and why
– Top marinas and lodging for visiting anglers
– Safe crossings and float plans
– Must-haves for a successful fishing trip
– Florida and Bahamas rules and regulations
Setting The Spread
– Where to position your lures and why
– Proper rods for the job
– The best reels for Wahoo
– Captain Mike’s rigging techniques
– The ideal trolling speed for Wahoo
– Boating Big Fish
How to Find Wahoo
– Best locations, what to look for
– Ideal trolling depth
– Paying attention to the ideal tides and moon phases
– Why selecting lure colors is important
Captain Mike shares his gourmet wahoo recipes and so much more.
The Wicked Winter Wahoo Seminar was hosted at the Chaos Fishing store in Pompano Beach Florida. Chaos Tackle Shop is located at 4301 North Federal Highway, Pompano Beach, Florida. To watch other seminars, click here or subscribe to our Youtube channel. This seminar was presented by Captain Mike Genoun, Florida Sport Fishing magazine editor & Florida Sport Fishing TV host with guest speakers.